Wanchana Intrasombat

Wanchana Intrasombat

4/01/2554

2009-2010 Animal practise, Fun, small projects study and jobs.
From 2009-2010, I had painted a lot of animal works and character design for practise and jobs offer. About animal Some from a real-reference and some from a picture. Some of them I had done for a mural and character for apprication (iphone and ipad) and some for practise and study. I had very great opportunity to paint so many kind of animal and really love it a lot..they made me become a man who crezy in animal and nature..hehe...Very great time and I hope to paint more in this year. Here are some ..

and here are the character that I had developed for a cute style for an appreciation for kids on Iphone and Ipad.




Here are some small fun projects. I did in 2009.



















_____________________________________________